You are not what happens, but the space in which it happens
You are the knowing, not the condition that is known
- Eckhart Tolle

20 Oct 2007

I am that which I create

1. Prime Creator (God) is ALL THAT IS. Therefore, I am Prime Creator expressing Itself as me.
Since All That Is contains everything, I and everyone that is, has ever been, and ever will be, in all time, and in all parallel dimensions and realities must be contained within the All that is, Prime Creator, First Cause, God. This is the nature of existence.


2. I am not striving for perfection as I am already perfect. What I am striving for is to remember my perfection.
Since God is All that is, and the nature of God is perfection, then likewise, All must be perfection.
3. No one can create, or create in, my reality but me.
As an individualized aspect of God, I am endowed with the ability of creating my own unique experience of being God. That experience can only be unique if I am the only one creating in it. Because I am God, expressing Itself as me, I have no limitations on what I can create in my reality, including the illusion that someone else is doing the creating.


4. Nothing can be in my reality unless I create it.
Because no one can create in my reality but me, it is not possible for anything, nor anyone, to be in my reality unless I attract it there. I attract through my beliefs.


5. Everything in my reality is created by my beliefs.
As aspects of the All that is, Prime Creator God, I create my own personal reality as God creates, through thought. Everything begins with thought. Next, I have an emotional reaction to the thought. Thought + emotion creates beliefs from which perceptions, behaviours and patterns of response are formed. My perceived reality is thus constructed out of these personal belief systems. Nothing can be thrust upon me. I invite everything into my awareness through my thinking. It is my believing that makes it so.


6. As a Creator, I am 100% responsible for everything I create.
It is not possible for anyone, nor anything, other than me to be responsible for my experiences if I am the only one who can create in my reality.


7. Everything happens for a reason.
Since God is Absolute Perfection, then nothing that God creates is pointless nor extraneous. Therefore, as an individualized aspect of God, expressing Itself as me, the same applies to that which I create in my reality, whether or not I am consciously aware of it.


8. There are no accidents--Nothing happens by chance.
Since everything that is created has a reason and a purpose, then the concept of an accident must be an illusion designed to avoid taking responsibility for the creation.


9. I create 100% of the time. I have the power to choose whether I apply that 100% toward creating what I want or energizing what I don't want.
As an aspect of the Infinite Creator, I, too, am infinitely and constantly creating. How I choose to flow my thoughts and emotions determines what I attract into my world.


10. I am the only me there is. I am not divided into parts (conscious, subconscious, ego, etc.)
Since God is me, therefore, I am God. Since God Is One, therefore, I am One. If I am One, I cannot exist as One and also exist as parts. I can, however, choose to believe that I am in parts, and by that belief, create the illusion of being in parts. I acknowledge that I have created this particular illusion for the purpose of more easily understanding myself as God, and choose to continue speaking as if I am divided into parts until I fully understand myself as God.


11. All events are neutral. There are no negative experiences, although I can choose to define any experience as negative. Therefore, if I am experiencing negativity in my life, then I have chosen it.
Negative or positive definitions are a personal choice of a value judgement placed on any given situation or event, for the purpose of the experience. Since nothing can be in my reality unless I create it, then if it is there, and it is negative, then I have chosen for it to be there; and I have chosen to perceive it as negative. I always have another choice.

12. There is only one vibration--Love. Fear is the illusion of the absence, or lack of Love.
The vibratory frequency of God, is Unconditional Love. Everything, all that is, is created out of the essence of that unconditional love. The perception that there is an absence or lack of love in that which comprises everything, is an illusion based on an erroneous belief.


13. I cannot be in fear unless I believe that whatever I fear has more power than I do (refer to # 5).
Believing that anything/anyone else has more power than I do, IS the erroneous belief that causes all fear.


14. How l feel is a reaction to what I believe.
All emotions are responses to thoughts. Positive emotions are responses to thoughts based in God's Ultimate Truth. Negative emotions are responses to illusionary thoughts based in fear.


15. All dis-ease is caused by the denial of negativity within.
Since negativity is a perception based on a value judgement placed upon a neutral event or circumstance, it is essentially an erroneous belief out of which supporting false beliefs spring. Holding an erroneous belief system, especially in a suppressed or repressed form, creates an environment of internal discordance on a subconscious level. Over a period of time, denial of the judgement placed upon some aspect of oneself, and then suppressed, begins to alter the cellular structure of the area of the body where the memory of the event or circumstance is stored. This cellular alteration has been labelled disease. It is really emotional self-judgement.


16. There are no victims. There are only lessons.
If God is All that is, then there is only One of us here. Victim and victimizer are the same one idea. Whichever role I choose to be in any situation is mirroring to me the false beliefs I hold inside, for the purpose of uncovering them. Left unrevealed, and unacknowledged, my erroneous beliefs will attract to me their energy equivalent in physical form. To alter the manifested effect of my error thinking, I only need to change my perception and release all judgement, which is the Cause of my creation that is being mirrored to me. All apparent victim/victimizer situations offer me the opportunity to overcome judgement and learn about my Oneness.


17. I am the only Authority in my life.
If I am the only one who can create in my reality, then I must be the only Authority of it. However, in an attempt to avoid taking responsibility for being that Authority, I can choose to falsely believe, that someone or something else has power over me.
18. Every person, place, or thing of which I become aware, is a mirror and has the potential to be a gift.
3D "reality" is a projection of the Mind of God and, therefore, an illusion. My personal version of this illusion, based on my perceptions, is projected from my personal mind and is mirrored back to me in everything I become aware of, for the purpose of knowing which emotions and judgements I hold inside, and for understanding what it is that I do believe.


19. At any given moment, I am either giving love, or asking for love.
Since I am an individualized aspect of God, my essence is Love. At any given moment, I am either in alignment with my True nature, or I have temporarily forgotten it.


20. I am that which I create.
God is in all things because God is all things. Therefore, God is what God creates. Creator and creation are One, the same one thing. As an individual aspect of God, I am a microcosm of Prime Creator God and, therefore, this also applies to me. I am that which I create. (See
Mini-Lessons #3.)

21. There are no limitations.
If I have an experience that I define as a limitation, it is happening as a result of the way I think. The appearance of all limitation is merely an effect of error thinking. God has no limitations; and as an aspect of God, neither do I, unless I believe that I do. In which case I will create the appearance of limitation as a direct result of my belief. (See
Mini-Lessons #5.)

For details, see here

0 Comments:

FORUMS

.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP